Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Newbie 101

So, for the first time in YEARS, I can actually say that I am a VIRGIN...well at least to blogging that is. It's not too scary I guess. You want to know what's scarier than that?? Try pushing out a human being from your body without the help of ANY drugs. Sorry, I don't usually act like a drama queen until much later in the day but I ran out of coffee yesterday, and had to replace my morning fix with a couple of  HANDFULS of Reeses Pieces.

On a much lighter and happier note, my son Landon and daughter Peyton are celebrating their bdays this weekend! I'm so stoked for that! I'm going to be kicking my butt in the kitchen trying to cook ALL the food myself. Did I mention that I need to feed about  18 adults and 6387687643867820 kids. YIKES! Man, the things us moms do... for our mostly loving and sometimes bad ass kids... :)

My adorable fam bam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD